Company Location Mountain View, CA, US
You may also want to visit our News & Advice page to stay up to date with other resources that can help you find what you are looking for Minimum qualifications
The position listed below is not with Rapid Interviews but with Google Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources in order to attain your dream career. We work directly with hundreds of publishers to connect you with the right resources to fit your needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with digital marketing solutions (Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, etc.) and their application to marketing strategies.
- Experience as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role (including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team).
- Experience with data analysis, interpretation and visualization of data.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Experience with cloud big data analytics solutions to ingest, transform, query and visualize; such as Pub/Sub, BigQuery, Airflow, Dataprep, Dataflow, Datalab (iPython/Jupyter) or equivalent on other Cloud vendors.
- Experience with Machine Learning (regression/classification, supervised/unsupervised learning). Ability to explain concepts such as feature engineering, training and scoring; ability to interpret results of the algorithms.
- Expertise in Google Marketing product APIs: DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Google Ads.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Ability to provide insights and recommendations along with effective presentation skills; ability to deliver a technical pitch
- Law Practice
- Legal Services
- Business Development