Company Location Raleigh, NC, US
Group Finance is within the CFO division of Credit Suisse. We have experienced staff in all major international locations to support and collaborate with our business partners. Our vision is to be recognized as a best-in-class financial accounting organization in the financial services industry, renowned for the value and high quality of our information, advice, services and people.
Legal entity reporting is the process by which the Bank’s financial results are reported externally to shareholders and the wider market in the form of Group and Entity specific financials statements. The Legal entity reporting process is overseen by Legal Entity Controllers (LEC) in Group Finance that ensures compliance with US GAAP, IFRS, as well as Swiss GAAP where appropriate.
Legal Entity Controllers are responsible for delivering independent financial control and playing an influential role in the Bank’s overall governance process while meeting regulatory and financial reporting requirements stipulated by the Bank and external bodies accurately and on time.
- You will perform the role of the Legal Entity Controller for various entities within the International Holding Company.
- Contribute to the Month-end close process, including posting journal entries, analytics and commentary.
- You will be a contributor to the financial and regulatory reporting within these entities, including review of financial statements and related disclosures.
- You have an understanding of the risks and controls in the entities, including those maintained by other departments.
- You will interact frequently with key business partners across Finance, Operations and the Business.
- Be control-oriented and have an ability to effectively collaborate with both internal and external auditors as required.
- Participate in Innovation topics and New Business.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold a CPA or Equivalent Preferred.
- You have a deep understanding of US GAAP.
- You have solid oral/written communication and presentation skills required.
- You are a team player who is hard working; someone who embraces challenge.
- Works well independently and can successfully build and maintain cross functional relationships.
- You possesses high ethics and values with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Do you have solid Analytical skills?
- Are you expert in MS Excel?
- You have 5 years work experience in related industry (experience in public accounting or banking industry preferred).